Friday, November 30, 2007

Last Day In Singapore

yea.. its my last day in singapore.
before i engage in a wonderful trip to yangshuo, china
well well
i will miss everyone
everything
here
yes..

my parents
my brother
my dear dear
my buddies
my friends
my ipod
my bike
my blog
my computer
everyone
everything

less than 24 hours from now i will be in the retreat surrounded by mountains
im so very excited!
hoho

tomorrow its the 4th year and 4th month with dear le..
kind of pity that we cant somehow celebrate it
but well
she wrote me letters
just like then when i went to malaysia for a couple of days
one day one letter it was
it will be as well
let see...
haha



just saw the articles in the papers
17 years old
SEA games air rifle champion
Good in Games, Bad in games
haha
this fellow is a student from raffle institution man
and im so jealous
im jealous that i not that good in my event
im jealous that the country is paying him for shooting
im jealous that he got interviewed by the papers
haha
but im gradful that he made singapore proud
thats for sure!
beware man..
you started when you were in sec1.
i started just this year
WE'LL SEE!!!
hoho



went xf house yesterday to celebrate han rong's bday..
well.. ate some pizza and cake
and we watched television..
haha
halfway through..
zhuo ying called me..
srjc lost to some ite students...
70+ to 20+
omg
well.. its basketball girls..
she told me her long story and i kept listening..
and started to wonder why is she telling me all this..
haha
i guess she really miss me...
since so long we haven been taking bus together..
and i will not be available for one whole week..
haha
rubbish needs rubbish bin.. thats the conclusion!

im leaving home again this time..
to quite a far place
my parents were pestering this few days..
called me out of my room to watch few particular news about trekking accident and stuff
came in and talked to me...
if im prepared..
if everything is all right..
they are going to miss me
and definitely wont want anything to happen to me..
i'll take care of myself
and i've grown up!
C,:



alright.. one week later
miss me people! C:

No comments: