Thursday, November 01, 2007

Relief...

the months of hard work...
how many numbers of sleepless nights...
how many times we got pissed off by whoever comes with problem...
how much unhappiness..
all these ends just like that...
i think SR134 did our best on wednesday...
so as other groups of my class...
the relief .. to me... was quite a significant one..
pw to me... i think is a kind of process... whereby people from different clique...
comes together and work as a team...
im really impress with guan jie..
thought i is going off... but he still stay for his team...
i think that tells alot..
good bye to baron and guan jie..
hope you two shine in your respective poly...
C:

all of us did our best..
and i think all deserve a salute from me..
i trust that my class's pw's result will definitely be above average
yes it will!

what next year will be like..
i really dont know...
hai................

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


tomorrow its my forenight shoot again...
YES!
will my 90% comes?
i dont know...
but i really hope i can get my new personal best tomorrow
C:

pulau ubin.. what a place...
i think i didnt go there before...
lol..
hope theres the outing and will be a nice experience...

later

No comments: