Friday, December 14, 2007

Late

when the melody started to play..
i open my eyes...
i said oh shit... how come its so bright already...
9.15 its the time...
9.30 its the time for my fortnight shoot..
thanks to felix.. if not im dead shit today
haha
rush rush rushed!
took a cab down to college and ran in like mad..

i wasnt that late after all haha
9.35 woohoo
sweat man...
but i forgotten about my long sleeve shirt... my towel...
so i shoot just like that..

somehow i think that today's shoot was not good for me...
i cant really concentrate on my shots..
i flunked one series that i tot its the one that will push me to a better grade
545 its the score
my new official personal best... getting closer and closer to nicholas one
new year... its the critical timing for all of us... i hope my shooters sense..
team gold... here we go!

met james and people...
got changed...
wrote the evaluation book for yangshuo during our way to jurong for ice-skating

had lunch and talked to ms liu and mr yong..
they were nice enough to offer me their dimsums
haha
mr yong knows i eat alot .. thats why
he also manage to answer some rubbish question that ye han posted to us...
haha he is really smart..

so we went into ice-skate...
many years since i last did the activity
took some time to get back the hang of it...
weeta jane wei kang jj xiong wei they all are so good it ah man.. lol
no wonder they want to come la.. lol
i tot i was inviscible man... no one can push me and make me fall...
yvonne tried a thousand times to... but failed...
and ended up she fall herself haha...
and i think she got a problem with me lol
but well... i saw a team work just now...
at least 5 of them were pulling pushing me
hoho... i had a wonderful fall.. haha
jane was the main villian! ARH
lol
everyone had lots of fun
james did alot on falling... 16 times
haha

we went mac to have dinner later on..
and we realise actually team spongebob are all present...
thought leader went home first and hwee yee came later on
weeta james jane jiawen yvonne wai chee and i played the tap tap game...
i started really blur.. but well.. understood the game in awhile
we didnt know where to go what to do next...
so the organiser who is weeta.. said we chat... so we chat chat chat..
haha
jj called and asked if we want to watch warlords
only weeta went to join the another group..
jane and i bought ice-cream
and i think my mcfurry is too tempting that jiawen just took a bite lol
after the bite... yvonne and her shared to have one too
lol
when james and i was leaving... yvonne then realise im the shooting captain...
i was like -.-

went on to james's parents' pick up..
seated at the back
super cold
had a good chat with james as well
they was damn nice to send me straight to my doorstep man
hoho
really thanks alot

thats about it..
later

No comments: