Friday, December 28, 2007

Back

Happy Birthday to Jia Wen!
C:

these few days...
i have been sleeping late...
not because i want to but i just cant sleep
once my head touch the pillow
im turn on again
haha
so i had tried alot of ways to make myself tired
so that i can really have a good sleep

i keep my mind working half a day everyday
but my mind is only tired for a while
once i stop studying
my brain is hyper again

i ran 5 or 6 arounds round the track
after which damn tired
but after i cooled down
its hyper again

am i half a superman or what man..

i sleep at 3 or 4am and crawl down the bed at 6 or 7am...
for this few days
omg man..



homework haven finish man!!!

i think i made really close friends during the yangshuo trip...
the post yangshuo holiday really have fun with them..
sikai wasnt that close to me during the trip.. but we are now studying on the same table..
xiongwei wasnt in my group some more...
haha.. and i didnt realise we were in bismarck 6 together...
and these two guys are really man..
watch them climb and you'll know..




saw shu qiang and his girlfriend on the bus back home..
didnt have much to talk anymore..
sad

later

No comments: