Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Lets Recall

2007.. what a year
lol

started going to a jc...
srjc
never thought that i will really stay in this school..
the first day went school with darren...
was impressed by the president of the student council..
and then shooting made me felt like staying..
lasting a lovely 1s05...

1s05 was such a class...
jiayan was brother to me...
lydia was my best friend..
joey is the most funny guy..
i was made the ct rep after the ct withdrew..
and there goes the wonderful first 3 months

o level results...
minutes before the release
mrs mah told me that she was very proud of my results
i was top with 15 points for o level sec 5
and my principal announced me as a she... "can continue her studies in srjc"
hoho
tears of joy...
mr micheal filmed me...
interviewed too...

jae officially started...
joalin was the only person from bds that i know that came srjc with me..
then soon the 2 others came to my knowledge..

second orientation..
cedric shu chen was my ogl...
didnt realise xiong wei was in my og until recently
audrey and peishan crashed in my og..
i danced with peishan and aud danced with guan jie...
and i never thought that that "acting high girl - audrey" will be such a best friend to me now..

was back in shooting
and voted to be captain..
very proud of that...

became asst ct rep again... with jun liang as my ct rep..
had a very enriching session with him and that bonded us together..
we are going to be pilots
same dreams..

1s20 didnt really turned out to be the same as pae 1s05...
completely different...
everything changed... but well... we still work through the year and achieve the best academic class
sheena top the cohort...
with some others taking the top in subjects award..
hin hiang awarded the singa gold award

disappointed with the new badge of councilors
just unlike the previous one

rina's bday..
we started the hottie family
haha
always fighting for the number 1 place..

aspire camp let me had a chance to meet new people...
all with leadership potentials
and the team was selfless2
went only the first and last day..
walked a good east coast park from mac to nsrcc
had nusis in between...
hit an average score...

after that was the going back school to study period...
got to know more of 1s21 people..
jaymond nash audrey..

mid year exam...
got a nice 58 points...

nationals..
air rifle man team the only j1..
hit a 530..
disappointing for me..
ranked 4th last of the list
nearly got a team gold..
but we got team bronze
thanks to jookee and nicholas
my first shooting medal

national day...
thanks giving concert by the teacher was the most memorable event in srjc..
i cheered like mad..
just loved the teachers there...
teachers' day... went back to bds..
everyone was good
mrs mah
ms shek
mrs hawazii
mr yao
mrs djie
mr goh
ms abraham
mrs liau
mdm tan
mrs tan
miss you teachers lots...
you gave me my wonderful 15 points

rushes for promos...
people staying back to study again...
got close to aud and became my buddy...
went town with her and joalin frequently
and with darren sometimes..

joa and aud even celebrated my bday at 10 sept
surprised me
and made me so touched...

after promo...
lessons continue but with less stress...
op rehersal until we got tired and stuff...
but all was worthy
pw finale ended with a bang for sr134
sheena huiwen rina han rong...
my good teammates
strieving for the Ace

holiday started..
yangshuo trip came..
team spongebob ... best team even
james jianhao sikai weeta jane hweeyee jiawen yvonne
lots of laughter too with mr yong around..
ran the whole 3 hours and 40mins for the karsh orientateering activity
magnificent jiu san jie impression
known mr kok our new student development head.. a nice teacher

yangshuo outings were planned..
iceskating
jaymond house bbq
east coast skating
got people closer...
xiong wei and sikai..
haha... two jokers..

went back to school to try to finish hw...
audrey xiongwei and sikai were my frequent tablemate
got to kick soccer and play badminton with the rockmoc people

2007
such a year...







this is a year where i stop going to my dear's house everyday...
meeting her only weekends..
and sometimes more than one week...

this is a year where i known a very great minded friend...
lydia...
(who i dont even know if shes still my friend...)

this is a year i found the first person that have a common dream as me
junliang

this is a year where i confirm my friendship with my secondary school buddies
raymond darren chevy kenny sherman

this is a year where i met a person that can speak non stop to me while nothing came off my mouth for a long time..
zhuo ying

this is a year where i see a peer so fair and random...
rina

this is a year where i hear the person with a laughter thats so unique and so influencing
audrey

this is a year where i know this person who is so injury prone..
lynette (APL)

this is a year where i know this person so hardworking and always to perfection
sheena

this is a year where i know this super blurqueen
huiwen

this is a year where i know people who can really run and run
mr yong, nash, jinbin

this is a year where this these teacher couple got married
the shooting couple


all my friends are important
sorry if i fail to mention you

this is a year where i took up shooting
and as my sport representing srjc..

this is a year where i took up rockwall climbing
then natural rock climbing
maybe a bit of boundering

this is a year where i am expose to touch rugby

this is a year where i take up occassional drinking

this is a year where i finally learnt bridge

this is a year where ...













2008...
i will have my life so brilliant like never before
yes i will
C:

No comments: