Saturday, January 05, 2008

Head Start

a new studying term..
i guess i really need to go all out for this year...
well.. my studying started on the very first school or school term,...
2 jan..
no lesson
but studied until 9 then go home
haha
what a first day..

all teachers of my class has changed
but i believe changes are inevitable... just like what mrs sim said
haha

well well...
i also think that all my class teachers are good teachers...
i hope to work with them more...
there will definitely be lots of fun
yea

ogls are having fun...
im like so deprived of that... AH
well... i had a wonderful yangshuo trip and that somehow offset the ogl fun le..
its a level now...
gonna set my mind right

its homework time then party in jun liang house..
his going to join me in the club 18!!
hoho
later

No comments: