Sunday, January 13, 2008

Loning

changed a new skin..
actually its the same...
lol...
well..
i just love this white guy i placed here..
lol
super cool..
i thought..
haha

just played fifa 08 with my brother..
i lose... at 90 mins...
then got super pms..
having to surpress my frustration..
i changed the way of looking that the issue...
its nothing wrong..
i just lost a game...
and this defeat are not going to destory me...
now im feeling good..
cos i've just grown alittle more
C:

school was ok last week...
due to the absence of the ogls and games ic for most of the lessons..
and the days always end with laughter of my study groupmates
well.. hai..
sometimes i really felt lonely..
i dont know why..
and that feeling is making me want to be a loner..
haha
loner rocks man..
thats why my blog title is loner
.....................................................................................................

later

No comments: