Thursday, January 17, 2008

Back on Track

im back..
its me again..
but i discovered that i am starting to view lots of things from another angle..
well, i dont know if that is good or bad
nevertheless
i will be positive and hope my surrounding is free of nucleophiles
lol..
that sentence will require some chem knowledge and inference..
which i think thats for my close friends to know only
haha

2s17 guys are going to work as a team man...
thats cool..
they will be staying back after school everyday until 6+
i hope this will have some improvement on their studies
and no need to mention about the girls
they are all self moltivated
fighting for the front seats in lessons and write most of the additional notes down..
hoho
with that
i really can see that all of us entering the local uni together
and be the best class of 2008!
C:

i was thinking of jun liang and audrey during ct period
that one needs a friend to talk to
glad to have them with me during my difficult times
i guess they dont even know just a smile from them will pull me up from hell
haha

later

No comments: