Sunday, December 09, 2007

One Incident, Many Lessons

movie booked
timing set
everything seens nice
lets go...

just we are about to leave the carpark..
my brother had difficulties turning on his rented car..
lol
theres a coach driving infront..
my brother then went forward to consult him about our situation
battery was died
the coach driver didnt know the car was auto..
so he told us to push and then start the engine
we did push it.. but cannot make it..
cos its auto.. which that driving realise..
the car blocked the coach.. which was suppose to sent the malay family, who is celebrating a wedding, out...
its an "oh shit" situation man..
my father was at there "brother, sorry ah brother sorry sorry"
to ease the atmosphere... well its their happy day man..
we pushed the car further..
some of the malay friends came to check the car out.. bat died.. no hope..
my brother then called my uncle for help..
told him we were at the carpark..
my uncle mistaken we were at the toa payoh there...
lol but actually we were just opposite the coffee shop he was having his coffee..
15 mins.. after my uncle realise we here...
waited together for the service man to come..

the man came..
the lucky thing is that my uncle was around..
the auto car's battery cannot be just charge up by another bat..
cos its died already..
if my brother drive my family to orchard... we dont need to come back liao
lol
so theres some qurralle..
my uncle talked to the rental shop owner,,, like scolding until there no tomorrow..
but he is real experience in it
the issue ended up my brother forgoing the car and drived my uncle's car
my uncle also told my brother to took down the photo of the car from all angles so that the rental shop wont have chance to con him
its an eye opener for me...

driving aint a easy thing
driving skill is nothing when you are on the road..
its the experience that really counts

later

No comments: