Monday, March 17, 2008

A change in the word used

i guess i finally figured out the word..
the word that will represent my desire...
i have been using 'loner' or 'lonely' or 'alone'..
those words somehow dont correspond to what i have in mind..
just now while i was eating a table of food by myself..
and realise the word
"independence"
haha
was thinking of the idea darren bought up several days ago in my tagbroad..
well.. i guess i am kind of sudden influenced by american's culture
to live life independently
living in a small room everyday
schooling
back home cook myself dinner
wash my own clothes and uniform
sleeping and waking up on time for the next day
yet not sacrificing any lose in relationship with family
and having a good social life..
i guess thats what i really desire...
and not being a loner..
its an enlightenment i guess

C:
later

No comments: