Sunday, March 16, 2008

Qing Ming

went father's side ancestor's place to pay respect
its qing ming again..
no wonder the rain hasnt stop for days

anyway i saw mr yang with his family while paying my respect
i didnt know he is a hakha too
haha
such a coincidence
saw his family too

was talking with my brother to my cousins
sudden a crazy idea of making a website for the place came out
ah jin suggested to be name as seiokimzi.com
haha
had a funny thing while talking about that sinful idea
which was kind of bad and disrespectful

tomorrow is a new term
very reluctant to start my momentum again...
but i dont think i will not start..
a level is the key
with that key
many doors can be opened
but the difficulty of the task of opening the door will start counting now
so work hard!

well well
my gugu came down my house yesterday and told me something
she told me that my cousin.. who is her daughter heard from her teacher something
something about me
haha
gugu told me that the teacher mentioned me during some assembly period to the sec 4
told the graduating class people that there was once a top sec 5 student that is studying in srjc now and taking the a level examination this year
she also said that i has a girlfriend since sec 2 and still going well in the relationship
haha
i think that teacher is ms shek
im so proud to have left a legacy in bedok south..
hope i can find some time to go back to bds and talk to the graduating class students
i miss my secondary school life seriously man

i think many of you guy now feeling demoralised
h2 chemistry failed badly..
hearing that the h2 math cohort have only 10% passes
the top 10 10th place in h2 physic failed
what else to come?
i say this to everyone
its better to fail now than to fail during a levels
every failure acts only like a wake up call
the matter here is whether you pick up this call and do something about it
escaping for the fact is never good or neutral
face it and fight
i dont see a person who promoted to j2 and failed all exams and end up getting into a local university have a good a level cert as a miracle
but rather to think that this person wakes up at the last wake up call and chiong with the sufficient time he has
its march now and i say its still early to start answering the call

school is starting again..
stress is going to be built up fast and great
control your thinking..

many people always ask me why everyone is reading their notes and im not when we are just going into the examination hall
i said im prepared... even if im not
this kind of mind set restrict my mind from going else where
haha some trick to the mind i guess
and oh...
i do feel stress up looking at everyone mugging last minute..
thats when i want to really walk away and clear my mind
clearing my mind makes me difficult to answer even the simplest questions you can ask
whats 1 the power of 6... i'll answer 6.. because i dont want to think..

2 more essays to complete..
WA!!!
3 days to deadline..
still long la.. lol

later

No comments: