Thursday, March 27, 2008

Collecting back Myself

i screwed my maths test today
great....
econs was rather weird..
i think mrs sim was just happy that i could list some of the key word.. and let me passed..
which is not very good....
the stress management part of the ct period was a enriching session
somehow i realised that i lose control of myself this year..
and im going to pull myself back from the place i not suppose to be in..
talked about relationships too
respect and understanding..
hmm..
and types of love wow.. thats new.. and useful to all i believe..
aiya.. just very enriching for me la


tomorrow is shooting camp
looking forward to it..
hopefully everyone can be bonded
hoho

aud drew this picture on her hand..

she tot that it really look like a 'thing' and not a drawing..
haha
what do you think?

went home early today..
its my mum's bday..
took a bloody hour to reach home..
and cleared of everything on my mind and wished her happy birthday..
her smile was all i needed
i dont know why theres this fear of such moves in me..
just dont dare to say mushy words to my parents..
or hug and kiss them automatically..
hai..
nevertheless.. this is a good step i had taken
C:

the sunset today was brilliant
snap it on my way out of the college..
shuchen and shinie was admiring it too

the cam sucks..
the cloud should be in bright orange colour


caught by mr kok on wednesday morning..
a wave and he asked, "so are you still working towards your dream?? figher pilot??"
i think i impressed him with my answer...
shared with him about the focus on shooting in this point of time too
nusis in june and nationals in july..
im feeling the gold coming..
i still believe in that
i was in a blank during the gp timed assignment on tuesday STAR period..
for 5 mins..
just looking at the clock of lt5
thinking why am i doing all this..
i was so tired...
didnt even touched the AQ..

i broke down yesterday..
though there isnt much of a homework issue..
i was tired.. very tired.. in almost all aspect
but
just by hearing her voice..
i felt a sudden relief of everything..
thanks dear :8

later

No comments: