Friday, January 02, 2009

2009

YES finally a new year..
2008 was the mark of the end of schooling life..
or is it?
pray hard for all our A levels results yea..
New Year...
Play and Hard Work during camps under Camp High Achievers..
hopefully all my fellow students and friends can learn from me
if possible CHANGE THEIR LIFE for the better!
Go all out during my life in Navy... Naval Diving Unit..
NOTHING STAND IN MY WAY!
Go through my Pilot interview with confidence and knowledge
and of cos... PASS IT!!!!!
Complete Army Half Marathon under 2 hours
hopefully to join Sundown and Standard Chartered Marathon
Start Clay Shooting under Safra after enlistment day
Get my Driving license!
Maintain contact with my BDS and SRJC buddies
Pass the test that all couple face when i got enlisted
thats about it ba...
longing for assignments to come
later

No comments: