Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Let's get it started

went to Kallang riverside area for countdown..
watched part of the fireworks there..
some low fireworks cant be seen..
damn sad..
went on to Kenny's house to stay for the night..
played Nitendo Wii for the whole night..
i mastered the tennis play..
Ray and Dear needed training until the next morning to beat me..
sad sad.. hahahahaha
Kenny and Chevy are damn pro ones..
went swimming at daylight..
played the throw and find coin in the pool..
cold until siao man..
and thats how my New Year started
my phone is in cannot-make-it status..
not very in the just-nice timing to be like that..
damn..
continued my restructuring of my study room..
flipped across some of my primary school stuff..
sudden recall some people who transfer out of Damai 10 years ago..
tried to find them online..
and seriously i found Png Huimin lol..
now i know 3 huimin le..
haha
yesterday was Jun Liang's Birthday..
i smsed him at the moment my clock hit 12..
he told me he was waiting for my sms before he sleeps..
DAMN GAY SHIT MAN!
hahahahahaha
well well.. i think bros are like that ba..
met up with Jun Liang Lennon Han Rong Chong Wei and Xue feng earlier today..
went Upper Thomson road there to have Prata..
its consider a farewell for him to become Man
as Jun Liang is going in Commandos soon..
all the best man!
driving is getting more and more fun..
although it is like doing the same thing over and over again..
but well..
for me.. moving a car is classed under enjoyment liao
lol
Pilot selection interview is on the coming Friday..
WAAAAAAAAAAA
damn excited and scary man..
my life depends largely on this event..
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
all the best for myself man!
later

No comments: