Saturday, January 10, 2009

Leap over Cliff

went for my Pilot Vocational interview yesterday..
took long hours of travelling time and finally reached CMBP
and damn my phone went flat……….
thought of having lunch at Botak Jones but it was too crowded then
end up in CMPB’s canteen..
went on to Mum’s office to take a look..
all her colleagues were so warm in welcoming me..
times up..
reported to the SAF Recruitment Centre
anxiety and nervousness filled me in
heart rates go faster and heavier
there were 15 candidates on that day..
i was the 8th one..
a Major named Chris came on and brief us
and the session begins
waited for more than an hour..
seeing people being accepted and some rejected makes me more nervous
finally i went in
and came out in around 5 mins..
the fastest on that day i think..
the Chairman of the RSAF Flying Training School asked to me take care and see me in 2 years time..
then i went out… waiting for the result..
Major Chris then came out saying, “ah.. you.. you crazy ah?"….
and he goes on..
I AM ACCEPTED!
felt so damn relief..
went on to meet Dear in Cityhall and we shopped for her New Year clothing and shoes for hours..
before we went Darren’s house for Red Cliff 1
Chevy was first there but he doesnt seen interested in the movie..
Raymond came too..
Darren drived us to Tampines Mall for Red Cliff 2 at Midnight
the movie was damn good man!
later

No comments: