Friday, June 26, 2009

Who say dreams are easy to achieve?

Sean Quek leads…
”Are we Frogs?
NO!
Are we Dogs?
NO!
Are we Bears?
NO!
We’re the Naval Divers!
When you come to NDU
Instructors has to say
Welcome to hell~
You’ll be tortured well!
I let out a Scream of terror
Cos we’re stuck in here till 2 years later
Hey! Hey! What you see now
Is the Naval Divers bear crawling now
Bear crawl bear crawl everyday
We bear crawl here we crawl there we bear crawl everywhere!
SIAN LA!”
this song we sung with fire on the Thursday night..
most probably due to how the song relate to our time in NDU
the week was just another week of intensive training..
but what is different was the emotions i had..
especially on Thursday
before during and after the Sea Circuit
Instructor BK came to me for the swim check
while screwing the cylinder for me he said
”how Fong Lin Qiang? can pass anot today?”
”you are good la.. you are good. dont lose it”
then i went back to the podium..
Shern came to me.. “hey buddy today is the day liao la.. my tu liao la”
detail 1 2 and 3 set off..
then i went… the rope was long.. my fear was huge..
but i hear Shern was shouting at me..
and i just kept going..
first round.. second round.. last round..
he came to the slipway again.. and told me 1 minute to bingo..
he fucked me.. and for that i really chiong for my life..
18minutes.. 3 seconds.. i failed again.. by 3 seconds..
while my 100plus was going everywhere..
Ricardo helped with my UDT and wet suit..
i went back the podium and started to cry..
i guess i let myself.. my buddies and instructors around me down..
im really appreciate these group of 31 buddies who are able to feel me..
i wasnt wrong on the thought that i want to be here..
cos one thing for sure.. when times are hard.. strong bonds will be forged
at the boat level..
i seriously think that the mixed up Boat 4 is… fun.. very fun haha..
we had boat paddling …
the Evolution was called “The Endless Boat Paddle”
we are proud to say that we were last all the way through..
even instructors came with their sea boat and threaten to hammer us.. hahahhaha
hahahahahaha.. but we really had great fun paddling the boat..
from the last.. we managed to chase to the 5th place after 8k of boat paddling..
but Instructor Koh came to us and ask if we got sportmanship..
so we.. the last 3 boats came back to the slipway together..
so the last 3 boats got hammered together..
that was the boat paddle..
boat pt..
its the same crew again..
and Jon Chua said..
”we get last in the sea.. but we must get first on the land guys!”
hahahaah.. yea.. we finally proved ourselves right..
we got first for every Pays to be a winner challenge..
and we got secured for all the chances we got..
and every time i sit in the boat while other boats are doing more..
i think im loving my boat more and more man…
hoho..
sea swim..
i swam with Jared this time round..
although i didnt pass.. i felt really happy after the swim..
yes!.. i helped him to improve…
rather to always push myself .. i think its really a joy just to see others get moving on and improving..
IPPT.. finally.. i got my second Diver Gold..
Hooyah!
Ah Jin ended his reservice today..
damn it easy day for him all the 2 weeks back in NDU..
”suck it up ah!” was his last advice for me..
yea man.. suck it up AHHHH!


Represent
“A kid came up to me now just the other day
And asked me if I'd thought about what I would say
If everything came crashing down on top of me
How would I stay pure?
Will you represent
Who you stand for
Will they shame you
Will they blame you
It's funny how the words of a child can be
Simple, though the thought there is so meaningful
It makes me wonder what I would say to me
Through the eyes of another
Will you represent
Who you stand for
Will they shame you
Will they blame you
There's a consequence
For the path you chose
Will they change you
Will they make you who you are not
Let the free world light the way
In these times of darkened days
Let the free world light the way
You will represent
Who you stand for
They won't shame you
They won't change you
There's a consequence
For the path you chose
They can't change you
They can't make you who you are not”

oh.. i am tired.. very tired… i need some rest.. and a shoulder perhaps..
keep going keep going
3 weeks to go..
lets go!








No comments: