Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Break the Blue Moon

emotions overtook me
so much have happened..
one event is not enough.. my havainas slipper also abandon me..
then my knee have to give way too..
its the kind of feeling i never felt before..
or maybe im just weak la.. haha.. i was thinking if i get this kind of injury during a war.. i will just go all out and die as a honourable diver..
i have really awesome friends around me..
seriously appreciate them to be around me..
Aud Rina Krys Gwen Angus Dbag Squek Tiong Nat Shern Lai
a big thank you for your time la mates..
come to think of it.. my awesome friends doesnt stop there..
it has been long since i last meet up with my sec buds
ray darren kenny chevy all NS and ong is work and bf.. hai.. when are we going to meet again guys?… my margarita is waiting know..

i haven cried since the death of my father and the end of hell week..
yesterday i burst out.. i look at my knee and ask myself why all this come to me now?.. is this karma or something.. did i do anything wrong?
hai.. i really have much to think.. and much not to think haha..
woke up at that standard timing as usual..
knowing that i have to go for physio..
one tiny part of me actually felt scare.. scare of the unpredictable pain that i will feel during the treatment..
of cos i wish someone can accompany me for it.. but people is either busy or just not that convenient come over…
felicia suppose to come with me.. but sleep got her priority and i understand it.. she came after my treatment..
as i was lying there.. i look at my knee again and thought of what angus said about soccer players’ injuries.. YEA.. just wack only!
the sinseh is really experience siao already..
i guess he have do too many of similar cases.. until he also sian..
its pain.. but not that much.. bearable and short.. next moment i know im sitting outing with for fel to come already..
went to OCBC for some banking stuff today..
it made me realise that i should start planning for the next 4 years of uni life.. finance hall and commitments..
hectic life will eat me up and most likely disappear from non-NTU events.. i really hope i can still go for netball in NUS C:
gonna take a break from work.. and social activities for awhile..
now that my knee is in this condition
my bed is like a hospital bed already.. just that its more cosy.. no nurse no drips.. and no visitors just me and alot of cushions..
i miss my NDU bunk setup man.. haha

No comments: