Tuesday, June 07, 2011

The Last Lecture

Im living still haha.
Im on the same bus just like every working day.
That day i finally finished reading mars and venus. Haha its ironic because the book suppose to teach the reader how to maintain relationship with ones partner. And i just fallout of one.
Its ok i guess. Sadness has its time in me. But i still believe in fate. If my kids are going to sunday school. They will eventually.

So today at this moment, i opened up a new book - a gift from my beloved Mrs Mah-Pow. Its called 'the last lecture'. I figured she knows i wont be going bookstores and buy good books to read. I did try honestly speaking. But i just dont know what books i should read. Anyway, i saw the note writen by Mrs Mah to me and i felt really loved. This is the kind of message only passionate teachers will write. I will read this book and learn as much as i can. No matter how slow i read, i will finish it C:



Moblie blogging is really something. Having a facebook account to update status dont appeal to me anymore.
I should be blogging more often with those additional percentages left on my phone. Haha. Time to really reflect upon my life

Lets get inspired!

No comments: