Friday, March 16, 2007

Endless Day come to an End

after 50+ hours of not sleeping....
i finally go to sleep on wooden tiles of my computer room infront of my fan at 5pm yesterday to 8am today...
woohoo~

DAY ONE~
that day... i went to school early and got to know my class....1S20...
all my former classmates are in the same class as me...
yeah!
lol..
then waited for maths lecture....
after the lecture...
i went home straight, took my stuff and chiong into a taxi which chiong to NSrcc...
unfortunately... the driver didnt know where is the NSRCC i was talking about...
so i said east coast park.... at the end there....
talk talk talk...
then he drop me at the nameless jetty there.... i called for help as i was unable to carry those ice cube and my stuff together....
my friends came swiftly...
and...
it started to rain....
sucks man...lol..
reached our chalet with our whole body wet...
lol...
then raymond brief everyone on the game.... while i start then fire...
luckily the rain was not as heavy liao...
fire is up and everyone was back...
then we eat lor...
eat eat eat...
go home de go home....
then ray darren sherman yee hao chevy and i went cycling to mac.... which i think took as 50mins..
we settled ourselves leaving those girls in the chalet..lol..
then we talk....
trying to catch up with one another...
talk talk talk...
time to return to our chalet...
we reached out chalet at around 3+... i bathed and changed to my uniform....
getting ready for school while the rest turned in...

DAY TWO
i left the chalet around 4+ 5...
and arrived at the marine parade library at 6+
i parked in my bike...
and suddenly my heart sunk
i forget to bring my key for my lock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shit man...
i cant cycle back to get my key as it was too late....
so i think think think....
bike shops dont open that early one...
then i went to talk to the security of the library...
he said i could leave the bike there but he would not gurantee it will not be lost...
then i was troubled.....
very reluctantly i tried to say alright... but just before that...
he said " if you want someone to help you... you need to trust him"
i paused for a few seconds, smiled at him and said ok...
took bus 55...
40mins jounrey kept me thinking of what he said...
my mind was at my bike too...
reached school... attended the chemistry lecture and went off to marine parade library..
the bus jounrey seems like hours...
then i dropped and reached the library... my bike was still there...
but the security was changed....
however.. i still thanked the security couple of times before i went off...
haha... so happy...
reached chalet....
those guys are still sleeping and alicia was there...
played dia dee..
i win until song.... but no money one...
lol...
time past... and everyone was up...
we went to play soccer...
after soccer....
we went to suana... so cool man..
lol... enjoying in the room full of warmed water vapour... lol...
went back to the chalet and start our bbq....
after we eat finished..... we played water bomb...
after the bombing session.. sherman was down there happily saying that he was still dry...
then i took a pail of water... chiong towards him and poured those water on him....
everyone just keep laughing...
hahahahaha...
we cleared up the place....
returned in the chalet play cards... majong and watched tv...

LAST DAY
past midnight liao... we all waiting for soccer match... while some of them went to sleep...
wait wait wait...
finally going to start liao...
then i preparing to go home le...
cause need to go school later on..
arsenal and aston villa match started for 15 mins and i said farewell and went off with my stuff and bike...
reached home around 5.30... ... bath liao then change to college tee and shorts...
then online awhile to check chelsea and man ctiy score...
chelsea won by a penaty kick by frank lampand...
yeah!!!
lol..
and there i went off... for class excellence camp....

later~

No comments: