Monday, March 19, 2007

Temp. Time Table

today...
enter school abit later....
cos woke up abit late...

reached school then stomach pain...
then chiong to toilet....
lol...

then i passed my hair check... lol..
if dont pass i really will go and die liao lol...
come with this short hair to schooll...
guys say looks good..
girls say kena sai... lol
ok la...
hope they are right~
lol...

today's lesson was boring...
all learn before one...
but i still listen attentively...
yea~

shirla told me just now...
i must type about her then she will tag...
this make me ponder...
if everyone need the blogger to mention one's name...
then ~~~~
lol
lazy to say more la...
lol

hmm... sometimes i think the world need me to continue rotating...
is this thinking too arrgant?
sometimes i think the world will move on like every other day if im gone..
hmm...
this is what i call.... my period! lol

later~

No comments: