Friday, March 23, 2007

Parent's Seminar

just now ...
after general paper lecture...
went to shooting range with jun liang...
settled down liao...
wait wait wait...
for the second trial people to come...
then
i started my training with wan yin...
while the people going for second trial play the bullet game...

this time i shot ten nice shots on the white target
only three went out of my grouping...
wow...
i then showed the card too mr ng...
then he told me how fast im improving...
and told me about his times....

after my ten shots...
second trial of shooting started...
i was helping the newcomers cock their guns again...
and sharpen their shooting position as well...
cool man...

i went off at 6... and go to lt5...
then the teacher playing the dont know what video again...
sian...
i took out my gc and play play play...
lol...
and that kept me occupied for the entire time in the lt...
lol..

went to the concourse when told to do so...
waited for my mother to come...
chated with oswald about shooting...
then we argue on riflers and pistolers lol...

there comes my mother ...
and i brought her to mrs phay...
very very unexpectedly...
mrs phay bombarded words of praise of me to my mother...
after her bombarding...
she turned and faced me..
she said "never thought that i will praise you infront of your mother right" in chinese...
hahahaha...

mother and i went S11 after that to have our dinner...
then went back home ....

later

No comments: