Monday, March 12, 2007

Unexpected Praise

went to school today...
suck
lessons are boring
everything are taught before one...
dont know why still need to come sia...
tomorrow class posting release le...
hope can be in the class with my 1S05 classmates...

just now went for shooting training...
only me and wan yin are jc1...
felt so out lor..
lol...
then somemore wan yin train awhile then went for the interview for the pre u sem...
man~
lol... but nvm la...
i learnt alot of "feel" in today's training...
and unexpectedly... mr ng says that i really a talent in shooting... lol...
was that to boost my morale or what?
lol...
well thats good for me anyway...
C:

tomorrow ...
chalet time
but haven pack yet....
hmm... and dont know how to go also...
dont have bike with me now...
sian lor...
hmm... then tomorrow midnight going back to home...
... wa... what a difficult time.... lol

No comments: