Saturday, January 01, 2011

New year.

Its finally 2011.
I spent the last moment of 2010 with my family. Its was just nice. Not even a celebration. Just the three of us looking over the window, trying to catch the high bit of fireworks over at the floating platform's sky. Simple. And enjoyable.

So sorry for my shooters who asked me out. I realise how much time i was outside during all those time when im attached. Didnt notice that im missing out my time at home. Im not emo. Just want to spend more of these festive season with my family.

2011 will be another challenging year. Or half a year. NTU is the place that i will call home really soon. The journey there will so uncertain from now. As all future la actually haha

Went to visit the 31 class blog. And there was this count down timer. Off to ORD in 17 days. Hahaha. Its get faster and faster when the number gets smaller dont you think. On jan 17. We will be saying wtf. So this is our 1 year 10 months? Oh man. What words can explain that feeling?

No comments: