Thursday, January 13, 2011

Post Created Jan 13, 2011 18:20:19

Got the chance to host Joe from hongkong under the PAYM's exchange programme. Its an experience for me to actually host a person on my own. Kind of fun. So sad that cant go to the farewell dinner and to send him off. But well its a friendship made. He promised me a good time if i go over to hongkong in the future haha.

Went for netball again. Didnt turn out well. Got lost with fel due to the mistake of the bus driver. We didnt miss much when we reach nus high. But sadly, i ended up having a fatter left ankle. Thanks to all who helped. Its not that bad afterall. Had a hell of a time travelling back home that night.

Having the chubby left ankle. I could bearing walk for a day. And today i started walking very very slowly. I am a person who really cant stand slow walkers. Today i became one of them. I walked so slow to the extend that my heart beat shot up. Lol. But not all sad story. Slow down the walking. Slow down the pace. I see some things i dont used to see that much. Its refreshing ha

The injury really come at a bad time. Im ording. I want to wear my no.3 with my new rank. Team safsa training trial is on tomorrow. I want to be in the team. How screw i am? Oh man. Just wish someone wil come comfort me about it.

SRJC shooting is closing close. I thought my "captain's" cd can pass on at least for ten years. Devastated. Oh well. Lets go back for the last breathing sessions with my mates back in the range we built. Mm

No comments: