Friday, January 07, 2011

Shoot out!

I entered the Finals at 5th place..
tie with 4th place but losing a inner 10
preparation and sighting sucks..
cos there wasn’t really time to do so..
8 mins…. unlimited sighting shots..
how many shots can one fire seriously?
without much accuracy..
the finals started..
my first shot.. 7.7 what the hell..
so I thought that’s the end.. no more 4th already..
but my shot got better and better..
cos there wasn’t anything to lose anymore.
hahah
10th shot finished..
I turn my head back to look at the scores after the commentator read my score..
it’s the same as the 4th place… AGAIN!
so I was like shit! its shoot out for me..
I thought I will get ever more stress and shaking legs and hands..
but well… some how I found the peace..
It was a 10.9 shot.. just that my rifle is not zeroed properly..
I got a 10.1.. and he got a 5.0 totally off..
pretty much it was a victory for me..
4th..
in a competition full of hot shot shooters..
I think im the only one without a proper shooting shoe..
one of 2 shooters without a tripod..
first timer in finals..
I believe I serious won champion despite of the title 3rd runner up..
wheeeeeeeee

IMG_0347IMG_0348IMG_0349IMG_0350IMG_0351

No comments: