Thursday, January 20, 2011

Unemployed

ORD lo..
and now im an umemployed..
oh man that’s with pros and cons..
wake up daily logging on and hope theirs an email reply..
and yet life isnt that aimless with those sports event coming up
just hope that I wont wake up one day and cant think of anything to do..
die of boredom is the worst case scenario
training programme for my singapore bi hasn’t been going well due to my injured ankle..
netball..
still went for it this week.. and got my ankle worst a little..
oh well..
just swim and swim and hope it gets well really soon..
friday batam cable ski and sat biathlon swim trial..
wheww…
went back SRJC yesterday..
the school has changed so muchIMG_0441

















took only the gate with my phone..
had a photo in the range with my batch shooters..
the turn out rate isnt that much..
got to know the current teacher in charge..
haha.. just another teacher la..
no one can manage the club like how Mr Ng did
had a chat with Mrs Christina Tan
but sadly she is the only teacher there.. oh well.
just hope SR’s shooting will spark for the last time this year..
Shoot for legacy.. came along with me… and will end as it is..
later

No comments: