Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Date with myself

this is me today..
Dull086

yea.. what do you think?
haha.. well not trying comment on myself now
just now when i walked pass the lucky plaza..
a girl pat me on my shoulder..
i tot was some whom i know..
but she wasnt..
her name is Alycia and she asked "are you singaporean?"
i was like... yea.. lol
then she hand me her card..
Create Talent..
diao~.. its the same agency that called dear and i up for interview last year..
gave my number to her.. or to the company again..
not very interested in joining them too..
but she told me she was under what Nike stuff..
well.. if its for Nike then maybe i'll try hahahaha..
NIKE LEH!!! JUST DO IT MAN!

walked around orchard with my iPod on..
searching for the ideal present..
found one..
but its quite expansive... cos the price must multiple by 14..
haha
but its a good service... as it can match what i wanted..
shall see how ba..

the travelling time was long enough for me to finish my chemical bonding on-the-go..
the questions anyhow jump one..
haha anyway.. the on-the-go booklet is really handy man..
thoughtful chem teachers..

later

No comments: