Friday, May 09, 2008

Got away safely

pe was great touch rug time..
it was the final session of our pe network
so yea..
i was all out just now..
scored twice with some good movements of adrian junliang brigette and aurora..
overall i think my side won.. didnt note the score.. as it wasnt the main point..
the opposition was with great speed..
nash and ryan.. with si kai ... su.. and sok lin(dont know how to spell.. lol)
i guess we all gonna miss this pe network

lessons were all my copying sessions..
i simply just didnt do any work this week..
haha.. my running exhausted me too much..
gonna reduce it to minimum next week..

cut out of the extra lesson with mrs sim and the srjc paper maths lecture with shooting..
haha
how can things be better man?
well.. shuqi wasnt around so i had my suit and gun to shoot all the way..
was ready by 3.45 and i kept shooting all the way until 6.45... i cant believe i actually shot that long..
until when people started ending their training and packing up..
haha..
well.. i did complete my training.. 5 consecutive 10s...
i shot almost 3 full competition number of shots.. 150+...
can you imagine my sweat? hoho..
like what mr yang said, "you wont believe it!"
lol
got alot of 98 series...
and lead me thinking..
hmm.. so.. next week is the j2s fortnight shoot again..
yea!

the day ended with our piano prince
oswald presenting his best piece in the airconditioned hall..
with all those disturbance from lennon who was holding on to the mic and crap and crap... lol

Dull067

 

 

have been bring home cooked food to school and enjoy..
really cant stand the school food anymore..
and well i can save money too! hoho

my gastric is killing me..
its like very full for a few minutes and then the stomach start calling
damn~..
aiya.. just kill me la!..

 

tomorrow is a special day..
which is like 2h 30mins from now..
its my dear dear's bday!
C:

later

No comments: