Thursday, May 08, 2008

Shoot my life through

DSC03670 DSC03671 DSC03664 DSC03665  DSCN1698 DSCN1697 DSCN1696
thats the rest of the photos taken the other time at the republic poly

 

 

there has been a lot of complicated changes that are not very obvious going on..
the feeling in the adjustment process aint good..
sucks..

looking at the works on my table..
then a look at the calendar.. its all wrong..
i cannot live with this..
with the lessons all going on teaching..
not just teaching..
but teaching those that are tested..
im in deep shit..
if you know me long enough you should know why..
DAMN

i have been running like 4 days in 5 working days..
and the other one day.. i got my training..
something is wrong here..
i think im doing too much..
is that for a reason?
i guess i need to figure it out..

im still glad that its not everything going down for me..
wan yin helped me counted the 7 series i shot on wednesday..
mr ng told me to choose the best 6 to count the score as one full shoot..
it was 571...
wanyin was happy for me as she told me..
definitely i was happy
i reported my score to mr ng
he asked.. was i happy..
i replied i was..
he said again.. i should be happy.. cos im finally shooting at my standard..
i guess he never select the wrong shooter.. and he was right that i got the potential..
and he coax me to stay in sr.. i haven regret to that yet.. and i dont think i will..
i still believe that i can shoot a result that even the rjcian njcian and the people from hwa chong will be afraid of..
and i'll make them think that DSA is no longer the safe route to getting their gold medals..
my team and i .. together.. we shell shine when the time comes!

the ct period.. profs from the SMU came and talk..
they mention about personal statement..
if one day im been asked for that..
i'll say
I am a SR Shooter!

later

No comments: