Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tiring myself

looks like math will always be my only hope
haha
well.. today's paper was ok for me..
i guess many still cannot make it..
im good in math.. if math fails me.. i dont know what to do le..

after the paper.. people go their own way..
difference was not free to join me to go ecp..
so i was wondering what to do..
it was raining so i concluded that shinie wont be running le..
and again.. its the shooting club's sub club..
outing club happening..
haha
amelia felix have bio paper tomorrow
so they were staying to study for tomorrow's paper
trendy and timo was around too..
brenda was studying with her friends and sometimes here and there
cz came later after her pw..

initially amelia and trendy went to play piano..
and before they started..
i saw her....
Dull084
yea.. my bff lol!!!
centre parting rocks man!!! hoho
Dull085
play play play..
i got a sudden feel towards climbing..
and amelia said "lets go"
haha..
when we first reach the boulding area
jaymond and two other rocmoc members were there training..
so we came later...
tried many times to cross this part but at most just stuck here.. lol
DSC00760
credit to felix.. haha
this is me.. always on the move..
and yeah.. thats socks not rock climbing shoes
damn painful
after this bouldering session..
we went jogging..
the beginning 3 rounds they did 100 jog and 100 chiong..
but cmi la.. very tiring for all..
my muscule was aching too..
so end up jogging with amelia..(her running.. lol)
hung around the fitness corner for awhile
then amelia joined me back at the bouldering area to try again..
both of us are just adventurous i think haha
had a pleasant chat with her.. and told her some of my trophy dreams that i've made previously
haha
went home at 8.30..

on the way home.. listened to Mary Jane thankful to jun liang for this song..
this song is just great..

the end of the day now..
i dont know why i got this loneliness feeling..
hai..
after trying to tired myself for two days..
i still have hard time turning off..
i sleep late.. and sleep very long..
damn...

im going town tomorrow..
alone again.. well well.. this is me i guess..

later

No comments: