Sunday, May 18, 2008

Rare run

do take some time off to care about the world..
the people in china and myanmar
pray for them..
http://info.msn.com.cn/caihong/rainbow.html
that the least you can do

 

yesterday and today was not all about revisions
beside finishing my Chemistry Stonez (anyone interested? its my homemade chem notes C:)
i went dear house as usual but not so long..
the key thing was the run with my father round the reservoir
thinking back..
i think the last run with him before yesterday's was during my primary school time..
it was in the bedok town park..
i guess i've really been neglecting my parents

walked with my father and mother to reservoir
did some warm up exercises
we leave mother behind and went for a round
though we didnt talk alot..
but there were quite a few conversations
and i actually taught him how to run properly
haha
it was a very refreshing run i can say
i remembered how terrible i ran round the reservoir during my secondary school's cross country
panting like mad
compared to now.. worlds apart man!
after one round.. i was thinking of going another round.. haha
i've grown C:

cooled down facing the waters
feeling the breeze
then went to do some pull ups..
haha i did 10.. and my parents were so very shocked..
hahahahahaha..
"wa. lin qiang next time confirm commando liao la"
my dad told my mum
haha.. i was like ............. its just pull ups..

took another route back home..
walked past my primary school..
memories came rushing back in..
the street soccer court..
the basketball court
the tents..
the canteen
omg..
wu zai ren wei
no idea if those teachers who taught my years back are still around anot
i doubt they remembered me haha...
it has been like 6-7 years already
Damai Prmary School's motto - Discipline and Diligence

mug hard people
C:
later

No comments: